Simon Durairaj is from a humble family background in southern India. After completing a bachelor’s degree, he joined the University of Nations in Australia. Here he successfully
completed several courses, including Leadership Development, Community Development and Counseling. For 12 years Simon worked among Mumbai’s poor and needy, its street children and HIV victims. Successfully completing his Master’s in Social Work, he has gone on to pursue his PhD in Social Work. Together with his wife he aims to alleviate the injustices towards women and children in India. As a result, he founded Life for All in 2009. Defending the value of human life from conception to natural death is our mission.
We want to defend the value of human life from conception to natural death and be a “Voice” for the Voiceless in India and beyond.
1. Setting up Life Centers that care for women in crisis pregnancies and their infants, and facilitating adoption programs.
2. Strengthening the pro-life movement, mobilizing, equipping leaders to spread the message of life through seminars, trainings, and summits.
3. Counseling women in problem pregnancies in major languages through Pregnancy Helpline India and establishing counselling resources/centers.
4. Supporting the needy mother with education and life skills, MEDs.
5. Caring for the homeless elderly.
Life for All is an international, non-profit organization, defending the value of human life from conception to natural death.